Hi I am Jo Keyes, a Natural Chef trained at the College of Naturopathic Medicine. I retrained after my third (and final) child went to school and set up Time to Nourish in 2017 to inspire people on their journey to better health and well-being.
What we eat and how we live are paramount to ensuring long term health.
Do you wish you had more time to focus on your health?
Are nutritional messages in the media confusing you?
Would you love someone to cook nutritious food for you?
Could you benefit from better knowledge and skills to cook nutritious food with confidence?
I am here to help empower you to eat more delicious plant-based, nutrient dense, whole foods and make realistic and sustainable changes for life.
I do this by:
- Running workshops and cooking demonstrations where I share my recipes
- Teaching private cookery lessons to increase knowledge, skills and confidence
- Preparing bespoke fridge fills and nutritious food to orders
- Developing tailored meal plans for specific dietary needs
- Catering for retreats, events and parties